the Rift

[OPEN] Who are you?

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

The boy seems to melt – like a punished hound, he almost cowers. Tangere’s face contorts and she scoffs under her breath. She was on her own then.

As expected, as hoped, the filly bursts open like she was a container under pressure. Tangere lets a chuckle roll out as she leans forward again to address the filly’s very delightful question. “Don’t fear little one,” She slides her eyes suspiciously to the male and then back to the baby. “I do not hurt children. This here is a lesson and you’ll be wise to try and absorb as much as you can from the experience. This is not blackmail – you may turn around and refuse the proposal, but keep in mind that I’ll do nothing to help you in return.” She picks up her head, her gaze settling on Caneo, her observations are interrupted by a clever clever question. Tangere responds with laughter, “You won’t find it, not without proving a few things first.” Her tail flicks casually from side to side, the wind catching it and splashing it across her chrome hips. “Besides,” she pauses to tilt her head like a curious puppy, “I will bring your father to you, here, when your tasks are complete.” She purrs this to the girl confidently, as if she has done this a thousand times.

A moment of insecurity, of second guessing and doubts pass through her thoughts. She shakes them away and watches the display of uncomfortable reaction the filly gives off when Caneo suggests she run home to her protector. Something about the girl’s wail of a response seems shaky to Tang; she was lying or not including the whole truth about the whereabouts of her mother. Tangere didn’t care to delve into that, pointless, she deems.

Now,” she steps back, letting the child have her space again. “Are you interested in this deal, child?” The white bird shifts on the branch of a skeletal tree, watching quietly as the scene unfolds before him.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

@[Zünden]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-21-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 06-21-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 06-22-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-27-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 06-29-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-30-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 07-05-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 07-07-2014, 03:03 AM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 07-10-2014, 12:01 AM