the Rift

[OPEN] Who are you?

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

The rain starts, steady and slow, webbing across her silver marbled back. It’s chilly against her warm skin, the wind playing with the tips of her soon to be soaked mane. She watchs Caneo, but feels theres no real time to focus on him. So far he appears to be rather useless to the cause. “You have to earn your way in first, baby girl, and then you can live amongst us. ” She pokes her with a cold, wet, gray nose; somewhat affectionate but mostly just a nudge. “I need you to gather up some metal for me, some bronze.” She grins, peering down at the child as she lets the words sit.

With more words the filly seems to be pleading for the chance at entering the Basin. Why not? She’s surely not strong enough to defend herself should she be untrustworthy. Tangere repeats a small prayer in her head before leaning forward to address the storm filly once more. “Are you sure you want to be part of the Basin?” She casts a loving stare toward the looming peaks beyond the entrance, beyond the guarding machine that towers over all being encompassed by the Basin’s embrace. “I can take you there, but first get me my metals, baby girl.” She pulls her head back into its normal position, water peeling down her pale face, gathering in her thin, silky mane. “If you need help, make friends – if you come into danger, SCREAM; Phrixus and I will not be far.” She takes a short breath, “This will earn you my respect, little one, even if you do not think it matters at the moment…it does.” She looks to Caneo blankly and then back to the filly, thunder crackling faintly above their heads. “Good luck, and remember, scream if you’re being threatened otherwise I’ll see you when you have a couple pounds of bronze for me.” And with those quiet words meant just for the dappled baby, she spins on her heels and jogs away into the snowy drifts. Her bird taking flight at her shoulder and then to the high skies, floating out of sight into the frozen fog along with his partner.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

@[Zünden]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-21-2014, 08:39 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 06-21-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 06-22-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-27-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 06-29-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 06-30-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Who are you? - by Tangere - 07-05-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Who are you? - by Caneo - 07-07-2014, 03:03 AM
RE: Who are you? - by Zünden - 07-10-2014, 12:01 AM