the Rift

[OPEN] Labyrinths of the Heart

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

Tangere threw her head back with bubbling laughter, not mockery laughter, but instead genuine joy. She is rarely of assistance to anyone – lately she has only been a vagabond or a pupil, both things require you to receive the help rather than dole it out, usually. She nods her head and flicks her nose in the direction of the southern hall. The biggest arch of the four-way they stood amongst. “Follow me this way, Rei.” She chuckles, “We can exit together.” As they moved into a matched pace (assuming) the speckled pegasus began to tell of a story. Phrixus moved the the middle of her neck as to listen to better, and both the silver unicorn and her companion hung on the milky words of the wild winged mare.

Tangere remained mostly silent except the occasional gasp or ‘ohhh, wow’. When the mare finishes Tangere’s eyes are wide and her smile is curved almost wickedly. Phrixus stirs in the tangles of her silky mane, letting the details of the story sink into his mind, spreading out his wings to examine them while the mares walked on.

No, I was not born here.” She avoids delving into that whole thing, and thankfully the spotted girl asks another very answerable question. “Well, I am a medic in training for my home, Aurora Basin; there are funny fungi in here with scribbles that tell what they are and best used for…I come here often hoping to unravel the mystery of the writings and the fungus.” She chuckles to herself. “Today though, no luck, too hot and too crowded.” They approach another curve and fork in the hallways, the painted unicorn confidently veers to the left…a breeze can be felt as they turn the corner, the entrance is not far off.

The raven does not intend to wait and dives off of the mare’s neck, silver hairs clinging to his black scaly feet as he flaps away gracefully. “Just ahead, where he just disappeared to, is the entrance.” The room opens up and now they’re in the back of the big cavern where the hole in the earth leads to the warm caves. “Where to next…the river, maybe?

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

@[Rei]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
Labyrinths of the Heart - by Rei - 06-21-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Labyrinths of the Heart - by Tangere - 06-22-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Labyrinths of the Heart - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 06:02 PM