the Rift

[OPEN] they light the path,

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

Her bird squeezes her with his long, sharp claws. It pinches and her bright brown eyes flutter open. She groans to him but he only nips at her mane in response, he couldn’t care any less how tired she was it was her turn to stay awake and watch. So she gracefully rises to her feet and defiantly shakes the dust (and bird) from her fur, Phrixus lets out a squawk before swooping into a low lying oak tree branch; scowling (if a raven can do that).

Not long after a familiar face comes around the bend, the always sweet-faced, smiling Lena. Tangere remembers her fondly from the herb gathering session they almost had. She leaves the raging bloody monster out of her recollections, for sanities sake. “Why hello Lena!” Tangere’s face instantly brightens and she takes a few steps closer. “And thank you; I see you’re healthy as well, thankfully.” Tangere gives the fellow Basinian a once, trying not to pry too rudely with her wandering eyes.

The bird watches the group with sleepy eyes, hoping to remain unnoticed, especially by the kitsune.

I’m hoping to sink myself in some studying whenever you may have the time.” She looks at the mare’s smile and makes one of her own. Lena’s body radiates a psychological warmth, easing the silver mare’s mind, thus the ravens too. Tang soaks in the moment, letting it become a fixture in her mind; her bird recognizes this and makes note of its cause. The sweet bay unicorn is medicine, the bird puts this note away in his thoughts.

@[Lena]

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
they light the path, - by Tangere - 06-21-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 06-22-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-01-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-13-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 07-15-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-17-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-27-2014, 02:39 PM