the Rift

[OPEN] they light the path,

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

The skies burns orange at the edges and a slight morning breeze curls around the frosty stone and cold mossbeds blanketing the forest floor. “Oh my,” Tangere draws her head back with delight brightening her face. “I’d love to start now!” She takes only a second or two to process her next motion. She’s decided she’ll address her lack of experience firstly. “I’d love to learn more about the plant-life available to us healers. Poisons would be nice to know as well, really.” She smiles, but nothing matches Lena’s glowing grin. “Delving and exploring is always an option for me, I’m pretty sure.” She giggles a bit at herself, casting a mindful stare to the rising sunlight spreading it’s rosy fingers across the wet leaves. She ponders the thought of vegetation, its usefulness; there is an undying curiosity starting to burrow in her brain. She cannot shake the inkling, the urge, to know more and more.

The Greenhouse,” She snaps her attention back to her mentor, “I’d also love to assist with that project any way I possibly can. I’ve been trying to study plant conditions – what they like and don’t like, soils, light, all that jazz.” She sighs dramatically, “I need an experience brain to pick, though, for sure.” Tangere’s voice is light and playful, her demeanor sketching her obvious enjoyment in the interactions between her and the bay unicorn.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
they light the path, - by Tangere - 06-21-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 06-22-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-01-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-13-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 07-15-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-17-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-27-2014, 02:39 PM