the Rift

[OPEN] they light the path,

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo

She watches the bay unicorn skitter forward and with grace, she follows every step carefully. She quides the chrome girl further into the cast shadows of the evening, finding another low lying plant friend. When she looks back to make sure Tangere is following she finds that she is indeed. Her brown eyes tilted lovingly to the small buds and leaves on the end of Lena’s pointing muzzle. “Oh, that is very interesting…” She responds the idea of these small plants providing enough heal to reverse clouds in the eyes. It is a powerful job for such a small little thing, but it hides it’s potency – as most of the important herbs do, Tangere will come to learn this like a language; it will become part of life and move fluidly through her mind and mouth.

She hopes to learn to mix it, to concentrate it and create new combinations for poison and healing alike. She brings her face back up as Lena speaks once again, gently hinting toward a farewell for now. The silver paint grins quaintly and looks to the fading horizon and then back to Lena. “It did indeed and I shall find you again soon to collect some more wisdom, I hope.” Her nostrils flutter delicately and she extends her soft muzzle to meet Lena’s, a tender goodbye to her newest and probably closest (besides the bird) friend. “Farewell Lena, I hope we do meet again soon.” With a burst of youthful energy she spins on her heels and canters toward the hot springs; her bird flipping into the air and swooping to follow closely behind.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

<33 that was fun

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
they light the path, - by Tangere - 06-21-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 06-22-2014, 06:31 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 06-29-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-01-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 07-08-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-13-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 07-15-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-17-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Tangere - 07-26-2014, 07:08 PM
RE: they light the path, - by Lena - 07-27-2014, 02:39 PM