the Rift

[JUDGED] Come on (Elsa x Midas)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
My breath came out in a frustrated rasp; muscled limbs carried this bulk in a sweaty dance that only a true soldier could appreciate. Dirt and dry grim flew in the wake of my concentration; feet took a swift but calculated prance that lead into sidestepping, warming muscles cried out for the first time in a long while. The air surrounding me felt stifling, green and thick. Wings spread themselves further apart, beating the hot humidity with a few measured slices.

Tallsun in a forest was very nearly suffocating and already I began to feel my body grow placid and weak in this draining environment—surviving here was much easier than in a desert landscape when it came to matters of food and water; but the heat was somehow more or less intolerable when one added in the damp humidity. It was almost simply to lay down and become fat and lazy, to draw out the lines of each passing day in a haze of clover and sunlight. I was not a violent creature, quite the opposite in fact; but the lack of training gave my muscles reason to grow tense. A warrior needed to stretch, his aroma was the sweat of effort, the battle drum, a thrum of wings and hooves slapping against flesh and sand.

I was ready to challenge the first opponent that broke yon cover of trees with a heart yearning for a spar. The dirt patch I pranced upon was adjacent to a wide meadow, it was hidden in a small cove of oak and vine that retreated to a stream. No annoying over-rip canopy to shield the sky, no tangling mess of vines to deal with…Just sweaty flesh, the dirt and the sound of blood beating across ears.

OOC: Setting is mid-day, hot, an average tallsun afternoon. Clear sky.

No magic
No companions

Attack (0,3)

Table by Neo, Art by Dark

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Midas - 06-22-2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Elsa - 07-06-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Elsa - 07-28-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Midas - 08-01-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Come on (Elsa x Midas) - by Elsa - 08-19-2014, 10:49 AM