the Rift

[JUDGED] Harlots and drunkards [Cirrus, Rosti teaching spar]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

There is a sweet satisfaction that comes with injuring another living creature. Something that is almost indescribable, except to those that really know it - the true sadists. If you're a sadist, you know this feeling and you revel in it, absorbing it like parched soil absorbs a torrential rainfall. A smirk spreads over my visage, pulling slowly at the corners of my mouth. I can't help myself - I wanted to hurt this moody mare, and I succeeded. It's like a high, knowing that my bulk did some good for once. The satisfaction is sweet as my face spikes pull away at the pretty skin on her cheek, up and up to her brow, up to her ear. When I reach that delicate lobe my teeth are bared and ready. These chompers of mine, not so pretty to start with anyway, turn red with the blood of my opponent. The left side of the lady's crown will no longer be quite as lovely as the right side. Hopefully asymmetry is not something she minds. What can I say? I'm helping to create a beautiful new work of art. Her coppery blood fills my mouth, and it dribbles down my tongue, down my throat. What a strange sensation.... The blood does not take its time in running down her brow, down into her eyes. My grip on her ear is enough to cause damage, but I can't hold on for too long - the rain overpowers my mortal forces. I start to pull back, a bit of the mare's flesh hanging from my uppermost spike. After a moment, the rain helps it slide off and fall to the ground. I cock my head so I can see it on the ground, and I think to myself, 'That's actually... really disgusting.'

And it's a distraction. As great as my attack my have been, the same cannot be said for my defense. This moment of distraction is just enough that the Sky Lady is free to attack me as she will. She comes at me hard, and who can blame her? I just took a fair chunk from her. She spins, and I see it with my peripheral vision, still focused on the flesh lying on the muddying ground. As I turn all my attention back on her, her left wing clips the top of my head, knocking me. I shake my head, feeling a headache coming on. But what's the real kicker is the knock seriously painful thrust of her hind hooves against my breast. I would have screeched, "MOTHERFUCKER!" Nothing comes out except a wisp of air that was stuck in my nearly empty lungs as she catches me in an exhalation. The pain is strong: her hooves have re-bruised a tender area from the last spar I had with Elsa. That bruise was bad enough, but this one definitely has more power, being delivered with hind instead of front legs. Her weight slamming into me sends me backward, grasping for traction in the field. I squint my eyes in pain and groan loudly as I begin to catch my breath again. It hurts, but I don't think anything is broken.

This is no time for whining like a baby. I lift my head and get an eyeful. She's stocky like me, but more warmblood than I am: she'll be faster than I. We're of equal height, which amuses me - I find that I'm a little short next to most. I take just a moment to ponder what my next attack is. I feel Damaris encouraging me in my mind, and I start to picture a narrowed-in view of Sky Lady's flank. Did I conjure that myself, or... Is it possible that Damaris is trying to send me images or suggestions? Sky Lady's rear is already facing me. I take one.. two steps forward and lift my body into the air - oh how my chest aches! I bring the weight of my body down through my front hooves, hoping that they will cut the skin or break her hips. That is, of course, provided that she doesn't see me coming and dodge out of the way. Perhaps if I can't cut her skin or break any bones, maybe I can at least leave a deep bruise?

As I land post-attack, my hooves squelch in the ground. I shake my head, trying to rid my face of the matted down hair. I try to take a deep breath, but my chest is too tender. I feel anger rise in me - how insulting to be wounded in the same place in consecutive fights! Instead of exploding with rage, I must focus that emotional energy on the.. owwww... yeah, that. Fucking chest. I'm going to be nursing this one awhile.

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Cirrus]
WC: 794
Attack: [2/3]
OOC: Got bumped by her wing, but not severely. Took her hit to his chest very hard. Stayed upright but is tender in his chest. Attacks her hindquarters straight on by rearing and coming down, attempting to break something if possible, more likely deep tissue bruising.
(Initial post was 841 words! I feel like a champ.)

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harlots and drunkards [Cirrus, Rosti teaching spar] - by Rostislav - 06-25-2014, 12:50 AM