the Rift

[OPEN] The light in the Dark

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

There may be others there to hunt, but as long as the panther was there none would harm the babe. Already he found himself growing attached to the little one. In reality, he always had a soft spot for the little ones. However he was glad when Kiara arrived, since she could speak to the child and look after her while he made sure everything was safe.

Kiara's tender heart nearly broke at the little girl's voice. She was so young, so innocent. To have her mother torn away, and it seemed from the sounds Keiran had heard the rest of the family as well... The roan could not imagine being taken from her twins. She did notice that the girl seemed very nervous about Keiran's presence. Go off a bit farther. I think she's scared of you. Without question the panther moved off into the night, but not to far that if trouble came he would not be able to help. He had promised Kiara he would not let her be hurt again.

She moved closer, longing to reassure the child that everything was alright. "Then how about we stay hidden together." The moonlight caught the amulet hanging around the child's neck. However she nearly laughed when she was asked where her stick was. The roan knew the girl must mean her horn, which of course she did not have. "I was not born with a stick. Some are born with sticks, others are born with wings, and others like me are born with neither one." The clear sounds of hunger came from the little girl's belly. "Come, I have milk. My children will not miss any. I can tell you are hungry. Can't have you starving when your family comes back." She looked towards her hindquarters, inviting the child in. She was a mother and a healer. Neither part would allow such a young life to go without what she needed. Not when Kiara was so easily able to provide.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 06-23-2014, 06:11 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 06-24-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 06-24-2014, 03:36 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 06-25-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 06-25-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Oxy - 06-28-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 07-03-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 07-03-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 02:07 PM