the Rift

[OPEN] The light in the Dark

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

Kiara could not help but smile at the young filly. So sweet and innocent. She could only hope that she would remain that way as long as possible. The world is cruel, but the child doesn't need to know that just yet. As the child began to nurse eagerly, Kiara's thoughts wandered to her own son and daughter back in the Falls. Nursing three little ones was going to be hard, and take a lot out of the young mother.... But made this was the Gods way of allowing her a second chance. She had royally screwed up with Malachi. She had hated and loved him all at once. But she had learned from it. Now she had the chance to raise a second beautiful little girl.

As the little one finished drinking, Kiara turned her head to make sure she was alright. "No need to thank me. Couldn't let you go hungry now could I?" The girl went on to ask a question. "That black thingy- was it yours?" "He is mine just as I am his. We are what you call, a bonded pair." Incoming. Big stallion from Falls. Emerald green eyes quickly look around. At least Keiran knew it was a herdmate. Being out here alone with a young child was not ideal. “Two wasn't enough, you had to steal somebody else's too?” Ah, this stallion again. He had arrived at her birth... When she and Delinne were chasing the "father" of her twins back out of the Falls. "Who am I to deny a child in need?" Keiran slipped back closer, placing himself between the stallion and the filly and his bonded. He watches the butterfly, unsure as to why there is a random butterfly this late in the night. She glanced to the filly, realizing that she had not caught her name. "Don't worry, he is from the herd I belong to." Since the girl had said her family was taken, the roan wondered how she would react to a strange stallion arriving.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 06-23-2014, 06:11 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 06-24-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 06-24-2014, 03:36 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 06-25-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 06-25-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Oxy - 06-28-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 07-03-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Athenä - 07-03-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: The light in the Dark - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 02:07 PM