the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] A learned woman [Earth]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

I've never been to the Veins of the Gods, but I realize that, entering this place, I never want to leave. It's beautiful. The blue lava that runs through the ground sends out light everywhere, and I stop by one of the rivers, staring at it in amazement. Absolutely gorgeous. Even the Voice is silent in awe. I smile and bend my nose to the lava, careful to stay away from its scorching heat, and the light shines in my chocolate eyes. My nostrils flare as my senses are overwhelmed by this new place. I straighten up again and look around. Can I stay here forever?

I walk a little further into this new space. Hesitantly, I raise my voice. It cracks, just like the rock around me. "Oh God of the Earth, I come with tidings of the quest you gave to me." I see nearby a shrine that has blue flowers all over it, over black veins in the ground. It's a sign of life. Is it possible that this is a shrine to the Earth God himself? I kneel down at it, and I sniff the flora. They smell heavenly, and are in such a way that I cannot describe the scent in any normal format. A scent that is just wonderful, but has no known descriptors. I close my eyes and enjoy the odor that fills my sinuses and lungs.

Walk. Talk.

The Edge: Aaron
The Throat: Sohalia
The Basin: Farenjer & Ulrik

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
A learned woman [Earth] - by Cashmere - 06-24-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: A learned woman [Earth] - by God of the Earth - 06-30-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: A learned woman [Earth] - by Cashmere - 06-30-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: A learned woman [Earth] - by God of the Earth - 06-30-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: A learned woman [Earth] - by Cashmere - 07-02-2014, 12:59 PM