the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] A learned woman [Earth]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
I can't deny that I am disappointed. I have done what the honorable God has asked of me, and I thought I did a good job in doing so. But regurgitation of facts is not what he wanted, and looking back upon what I've told him, I can see that is exactly what I have done. I hang my head for a moment, feeling glum and guilty that I have disappointed him. Does this often happen, that equines complete the actions but miss the point of the quest? I don't want to think about it. I avoid eye contact, my eyelids partially lowered over my soft milk chocolate irises. In this moment everything is very still, and I wonder if I am still breathing, if he is still breathing. (Do Gods need to breathe? I suppose so... They are immortal but not undead.) As my head hangs, I can see the lava creating an eerie glow around our legs, including my already blue-purple-pink triad belly. It complements the colors there and makes them seem more alive, and less unusual.

This idea that maybe I belong.. somehow.. with something so supernatural.. only bolsters my spirit. This is no way to act around a God. Especially a God willing to give me a second chance. I lift my head, and though I am still unsure of myself, my resolve is gaining strength. I can accept responsibility for my shortcomings, I will be accountable for my actions. My ears perk forward and my eyes open wide, a new shine acquired in the past few seconds. I believe I understand now. Thank you, o Great One, for giving me a second chance. I shall not fail you again.

I bow my crown to him again, my dark gray mane falling in delicate lengths over my forehead and face, hiding my visage. As I raise it again, I find he has disappeared into the Earth again. I will never be able to do that, and I never want to: I want to be astonished and in great admiration every time I am able to witness such an amazing, great feat. Something that is probably as easy as breathing to one so great as a God of Helovia. With a smile and a heart beating hard in my chest, I turn and begin my journey out back to Helovia. I know where I will go first: I will return to my home in the Hidden Falls, and see my very own King Midas.

Walk. Talk.

WC: 417
OOC: I do understand my mistakes and appreciate being given a chance to do rectify them. Thank you!
What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
A learned woman [Earth] - by Cashmere - 06-24-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: A learned woman [Earth] - by God of the Earth - 06-30-2014, 12:54 PM
RE: A learned woman [Earth] - by Cashmere - 06-30-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: A learned woman [Earth] - by God of the Earth - 06-30-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: A learned woman [Earth] - by Cashmere - 07-02-2014, 12:59 PM