the Rift

[OPEN] sherlock and holmes

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Traveling sucked.

I loathed it. I hated it. I abhorred it. Everything about leaving the Basin just struck me in a way that made me want to find the nearest ditch and throw up in it. I had spent a long, long time away from my homeland, away from the comforting chill that resonated deep within my bones, and since returning I've scarcley ventured out of our herd boundaries.

So... Why the fuck was I out here?

I should be back home, squishing things that needed to be squished, hitting on ladies that needed a good romp, training with the big-boys and whipping them into shape. I should be training, hardening myself for battle, for bloodshed, to drink the blood of my foes... Ah, well. Maybe I'll run into some poor schmuck soon who I can kick around for awhile.

My pace is slow, leasurely, lazy almost as one hoof steps boldly in front of the other, but I don't care about impressing anyone around here. There ain't anyone around to impress. Just me, myself, and my awesomness. And the trees. And the little stream-thing, which was bubbling and coursing and kind've annoying, really... "And fuck you." I say to the stream, just because I'm Rhiannon, daughter of Crowley, and I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Unfortunately, and much to my displeasure, I'm soon crossed by another, and I stop short with a furious, indignant snort. Or, well, two others, if you wanted to count the multi-headed dog-thing... But at least the pale beast accompanying the deformed mutt had a horn upon his brow. I guess that was a plus. For a moment I'm quiet, assessing them both, gauging the possibility of a scrap, or perhaps just a lovely little chat between two superior species...

"Howdy," The word drawls from my lips, slowly, boredly, "Come here often?" Not that I'm hitting on him. Stallions don't do it for me. The burning-gold and icy-silver of my dual-toned orbs focus on the dog-thing, and I jerk my head towards its direction. "That thing yours? What's it called?"

@[Vadim]

Messages In This Thread
sherlock and holmes - by Vadim - 06-28-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: sherlock and holmes - by Rhiannon - 07-04-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: sherlock and holmes - by Vadim - 08-27-2014, 07:14 PM