[OPEN] sherlock and holmes

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                          look right through me

The pair walk in silence toward the rotunda, each of them wondering the same things.What was it? How did it get there? Who built it? Vadim senses that Vlasi is more interested in finding what might be inside of the contraption. She thinks that there might be something for her to play with, or perhaps she would find some creature that she could practice her hunting skills on. Vadim chuckles at the idea and thinks that his companion has no hunting skills as of yet. If he didn't help her sometimes she would starve to death. A low growl rumbles from one of the three heads and he rolls his eyes in response, knowing that he is correct.

It soon becomse apparant that the pair are not alone. They hear the voice that curses nothing and they hear the indignant snort that comes from the mare. Vadim looks at her with a calm expression, ears tilted forward because she looked the type to talk and he was proven correct. He merely nods his head to her greeting and then looks past her toward the rotunda. He wonders if she would grow angry if he were to walk past her to continue his investigation. She speaks again and this time he hears a chorus of growls as Vlasi takes none too kindly to being called a thing by a .... a cow.

The stallion frowns at the mare as he continues to judge her in his mind. He thinks that she is rough and tumble and very likely to pursue him if he decided not to answer her. He also thinks that she is not easily ignored and would become quite loud and obnoxious. So he answers "Vlasi." and shifts his body so he would stay between his companion and the mare as he redirects their course. He hopes that she is content and goes on her way so that he and vlasi can explore the rotunda in peace, but he would also not be surprised if she hung on like a tick.

"Speak."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
sherlock and holmes - by Vadim - 06-28-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: sherlock and holmes - by Rhiannon - 07-04-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: sherlock and holmes - by Vadim - 08-27-2014, 07:14 PM