the Rift

too SEXY for my shirt [outcast]

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl

What are you doing? Where are you? What is this new hell hole? I look around and try to decide if this is a step up from my home or if it is just as bad at the places I've visited in my youthful travels. Huh. It looks halfway decent and at least there will be new prey. I lick my teeth with my slimy pink tongue. There is still a taste of copper from the last rabbit I tore into. Heh. That squeaking little varmint was a nice snack, very juicy.

I sniff the air, my nostrils flaring as I take in the summer smells. Everything is hot. Smelly. Anything dead reeks. Though I enjoy the flavor I'm not sure I enjoy the stench. Fuckin' disgusting. There are flies and other pesky bugs. Really I'm not interested in any of that shit. Oh and the shit - that smells too. I stop trying to smell as much as before, letting fresher air fill my nose again. Ok now maybe my eyes will stop watering. I look around me at the emptiness that I've entered. This is unimpressive. I look to the south - the forest seems to get denser and darker. Ahead of me to the west more forest, but not so dense. And north, not so dense and colder.

Does it matter where I go? No. My half-sister will never find me here. That twat, a needle in my side. I don't expect that she will follow me - she's not strong enough to get away from our parents. But that doesn't mean she might not try, and JUST IN CASE she does, I don't want her to find me. That and I just don't want to be found ever. Leave me the fuck alone and get out of my fucking way. I decide to walk forward, to the west. Might as well strike at the heart of this place and figure out where all the bitches 'n' bastards are - my targets and enemies. A sadistic smile spreads over my pretty face. They don't even know what's coming. Well, neither do I. Really, I just take whatever shit's in front of me and run with it. Isn't that how you're supposed to play this game?

Walk. Talk.

I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-26-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 06-26-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 06-27-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 07-04-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-26-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Aurelia - 06-26-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-29-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 12:37 PM