the Rift

too SEXY for my shirt [outcast]

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
Ever since you discovered the entrance to Helovia once more, you find yourself lingering at the border, waiting for strangers. Maybe you like the idea of meeting newcomers who are guaranteed to know even less about this place that you do—knowledge is power after all, and your ego has no objection to the feeling of superiority—but part of you seeks to bring at least one of these souls back to the rotunda deep in the southern woods. For you have decided: the demon queen will have a following if you have to build it yourself. You have stopped questioning why your desire is so strong to feed her hunger for power, to attempt to appease her lustful imperial fantasies; you simply know at the very core of your being that if you succeed, you will be unleashing the power of immeasurable want on Helovia. And you have seen it all before: if anyone (and Confutatis is no exception) wants something badly enough, whether it be a lover or an empire, they will take it in the end or die trying. If you play your cards right, it should be quite the show. Besides, should she succeed, you wouldn’t mind reminding her who built her up from the beginning. You did prophesy that she would be great.

So the spools of thought unwind in your mind as you walk, looking for new recruits, however ragtag they may be. Bodies are all you need; in fact, the less dangerous they look, the better. Confutatis may be one for intimidation, but you much prefer a more…subtle approach. For example, who would suspect this sugar-spun confection of a pegasus who has just wandered into view? Your lips curl upward momentarily, and with liquid grace, you stride forward to greet the land’s newest addition.

“Welcome to Helovia,” you intone pleasantly enough, looking the mare in the eye. “Are you looking for anyone…or anything?”

Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Messages In This Thread
too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-26-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 06-26-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 06-27-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 07-04-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-26-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Aurelia - 06-26-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-29-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 12:37 PM