the Rift

too SEXY for my shirt [outcast]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I've been tasked to pose no threat to the Dragon's Throat until the last leaf falls before Frostfall. I think that was the time? In all honesty, I was too preoccupied wondering why Africa was being so harsh on me. I'd left the Throat when I was a fall, and that's all I've done to her. Of course, there is a lot of other shit I've done, but I don't even want to remember it. All I want to remember is the sweet, young, Africa. The one who saved me from the Threshold. The one that was warm and cuddly. She's the one I like, not this cold, distant, mare.

I stumble upon this meeting. I'm all alone. There is no Shilva wrapped around my head like a crown. The golden serpent is no longer living. She died because of me, and just thinking about her makes me hate myself. It makes me hate everything I've become. I admit it, my morals are quite fucked up. I guess it took me a while to realize this, but I'm glad I have. Maybe I can be normal for once. That would be a pleasant change from my fairly chaotic lifestyle. I'm positive I can become something better. Normal is better, after all. I want to be the one horses like. I don't want to be the one their scared may attack them with fiery blazes.

What is your name? I'm Arvakl. I am able to only catch her last two sentences. Arvakl? Such a strange name. I slide to a halt and glance around with weary eyes. "Miss and Arvakl." My voice is light and cautious. It's as if I'm walking on egg shells, and if one breaks, I shall be slain. I let my head drop down a little. It's a common gesture here in Helovia to do this. It means 'hello', I believe. As my head rises back to it's normal position, I offer the pair a smile. Let's get on a good note, right? Perhaps they can be possible recruits.

Messages In This Thread
too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-26-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 06-26-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 06-27-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Sheba - 07-04-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-26-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Aurelia - 06-26-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 06-29-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: too SEXY for my shirt [outcast] - by Arvakl - 07-04-2014, 12:37 PM