[DROP] Listen (Light/Fire Drop)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
INNOCENCE
You will never be mine

The reunion with her daughter was not what she had imagined, but it was what she had expected. Her life was not a romantic tale of fantasy. She was not the bright, white unicorn with a handsome lover. She was the Forsaken, frowned upon by the gods - alone. A heavy heart was her burden now, and her cloven hooves picked their way down, down, down below. The air was still, temperate, and the darkness embraced her like an old friend. Shards of the lost stone, still trapped in her hair, sparkled in the false night, and Tinek sat on her back, the passages too narrow for him to fly.

Instead of searching a room she had already found before, she took a left at the great room, moving toward the sound of voices. Strange, dual colored eyes of blood and oceans peered into the area, seeing faces she did not recognize but now would never forget. Cautiously, she approached the pool, feeling her heart pick up its pace. Something existential was hidden in the surface of this glassy water, and she was not sure if she wanted to know what cruel future lay ahead this time.

Still, she looked, outwardly not displaying the storm that raged inside. The surface began to shift and change, as if the world behind her back was turning into something more. But, she knew that she was still inside the cave. As she looked, she felt her heart fall, deep into her hooves, for this future, what she wanted, could never come to pass. What she wanted most in life was folly, a dream that would forever stay elusive, and a hope that was not worth hoping for.

Ophelia was surrounded by family. Her mother, radiant in age, stood next to her graying father on the beach of the Moonlit Tides. Both wore smiles and had shed their fears. Roskuld was older now, handsome and relaxing with her own family. Mesec was there too, with small, dark children running around his legs. A nose touched her back, a soft one, whiskers prickling her sides, but he was faceless. Ktulu was there as well, with her children, all of them without fear or worry, and for once, she belonged. She knew that here was where she belonged. The God of the Sun smiled down upon her, his face showing the love and adoration she had once dreamed he had for her.

A tear fell from her eye to her cheek and the mirror showed her what she would never have again - that what she desired most was impossible. Quietly, she stepped away to let some other soul see their dreams come true. The Forsaken would never be like them again. She was broken, and broken toys were never played with again.

[[OOC:
Wishlist | http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=7022 (she has three active magic applied to her records)
Magic Wanted | :: [Magic: Light | able to speak into the minds of others and communicate telepathically]
Previous Denials | http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=79...+Drop+%238

]]]
Credits: The-Ripple-Effects @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Random Event - 06-26-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Zünden - 06-26-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Miykael - 06-26-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Ciceron - 06-26-2014, 11:10 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Brisa - 06-26-2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Resplendence - 06-26-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Sheba - 06-27-2014, 04:09 AM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Ophelia - 06-27-2014, 12:24 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Adelric - 06-27-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Listen (Light/Fire Drop) - by Thranduil - 06-27-2014, 10:03 PM