the Rift

[OPEN] One Eye Sees- The Other Feels

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Movement was a concept taken for granted; no one knew the pain of moving, until they, obviously, could not move.

Elsa’s body creaked, quaked and ached. It heaved uncomfortably from time to time as her stomach churned. She had come from the Deep Forest, and she was blindly tumbling around. It seemed to be forest after forest. She tore her own skin on the bark of one to many coniferous trees. Still the left was dark, a world closed off to her now. She was scared of her own shuffling, and the noises echoing about the trees.

It seemed ages before the water could be heard pouring over the rock. It was the most glorious sound she had ever heard. She wailed, as she walked through the watery entrance. Never before had she had to use it, but her strength rendered her useless in the air. The cool, crisp water seemed to burn against her wounds. The aqueous solution of blood, a little guts, and water caused an ugly russet solution to wash into the river: Funny though, because it didn’t seem to clean to wounds.

Elsa groaned, wet, in pain, and exhausted. She needed to get to the meadow, she knew there would be someone at the meadow…. Right? Her legs limped forward, and one to many times she stumbled. She neared the river that separated her and the meadow, she stopped, and lowered her head to drink, and what she saw mortified her.

On the right side was a beautiful girl. She was full of ambition, love and compassion. Her blue eyes were reddened by an unfortunate event that caused her to feel some sorrow. To the left, was a demon. Her face was grotesque. Red, conglomerated blood aligned her dark, disfigured eye. The pale body that held such a stained a russet color. The tips of the soft, angel-like mane were rusted by age and terror. A large, infected hole the portal to see the world.

Elsa’s breath caught in her throat and she wailed. She thrashed wildly about, not worrying about her injuries as she flailed towards the middle of the meadow. Adrenaline had temporarily numbed the pain, and she was taking full advantage of the time. She came to an agitated halt near the middle of the field and wailed again. "Just kill me!" She screamed, her violent voice raking against her own. It sounded like gravel through a grinder.

Honestly, just kill me.

"Talketh."

[ooc:// open to all! those requesting a tag (@[Seele] @[Kiara])]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Seele - 06-30-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 07-17-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Seele - 07-25-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Oxy - 07-28-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Kiara - 07-30-2014, 08:43 AM