the Rift

[OPEN] One Eye Sees- The Other Feels

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
What had been happening to the Falls as of late? Not only was Seele being attacked, but many of my new family was being burned, hurt, battered without anyone being able to stop it. Anger billowed through my breaths, urging Seele to spar as meine puppe had yet to actually work on her strength. She needed to do it, and I could tell she knew that from the irritated way she pinned her ears as I brought the idea forth to her.

Alas, the idea would not last long and I would only have more desire to crush whomever was injuring our family members. I would have to teach these weaklings to fight - because it seemed that no one else could. But first, I had to get Seele back in shape. As Seele took her galloping strides towards the border, getting ready to do her patrols, she was stopped by the thrashing form of one of the crafters. It was the scream which had Seele's head shoot upwards, ears pin and eyes wide in a pale idea of what might be confusion. The HELL? I bellowed, angered by those words. The white one was weak to want to give up. And so I forced my daughter to move forward towards the mare with a slightly sarcastic grin upon her maw.

"Why would we do that?" A derisive snort escaped her maw before she allowed her words to fall, musing very strongly on the idea. "We can just kill whoever did… this to you." Because, really, what other words were there to describe what had happened to her? Blood was staining all over her coat and her eye was completely disfigured. More than a monster had to have done this. It was a daemon, and once she was healed she would learn how to fight.

"Kiara! Reizend! We need your prowess now!" harsh constants break the air in sharp tones. Someone better come. All I need is Innerste taking over and making Seele be kind.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

meine puppe = my puppet
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 09:01 PM