the Rift

[OPEN] One Eye Sees- The Other Feels

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

Just kill me! The sound of someone screaming grabbed Kiara's attention. Part of her wanted to run and give aid to whoever, the other part, her maternal instinct said to stay with her foals. That side ruled for the moment, but not for long. "Kiara! Reizend! We need your prowess now! The urgency of the call had the panther running fast as he could ahead of his bonded. Long forgotten is the twins who were playing nearby. That she needed to keep them safe. The call over rode everything. The tone in the call, changed everything. Something was wrong, and clearly someone was hurt.

As Keiran arrived first, he slowed his pace to an easy strut as he moved in close. She's a mess. It's one of the masons... Lot of work..... May not be able to fix all. Kiara hoped that would not be hte case. As she arrived however..... It took all her composure to not scream. The mason had clearly been attacked... Seele and another had arrived first. The stallion was screaming something about killing whoever did this. "It's going to be alright. I'm going to do the best I can, but no promises." She looked to Keiran for support before closing her eyes. Please Father Earth, let me heal her. She prayed for the first time ever to the God of her new home a she called upon the magic he had blessed her rank with.

The water and the green wines twisted and twirled around, snaking in and out around Elsa, mending what could be mended, healing completely what could be healed. The roan kept her eyes tightly shut as the magic did it's job, hoping and praying it would be enough.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Seele - 06-30-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 07-17-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Seele - 07-25-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Oxy - 07-28-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Kiara - 07-30-2014, 08:43 AM