the Rift

[OPEN] One Eye Sees- The Other Feels

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

Elsa was shaking violently by the time Seele had arrived. Her voice was not comforting, which was as expected. Elsa shuddered as the loud voice of her leader boomed for another. Although Elsa's own voice was loud in comparison, her own voice seemed to shatter her head. She shied, stepping backwards in agitation.

A small amount of time had passed before- oh god. Anyone but him. Anyone but fucking him. Elsa heard his voice boom, demanding information. She bared her teeth, actually growling a little low. The last thing she needed them to do right now was to run off and start a war over.... this. She looked back at him, as he stared her down. She reached to nip his nose, not intending to hurt him, but to attempt to calm him down and also to keep his voice down. Her head was broiling. "LATER." She managed the growl back. The only thing she wanted to do now was to be healed, and for everyone to tone the shit down.

Kiara arrived thereafter. She took no time, and began healing. Elsa had to admit though, some creepy voodoo crap was going down. Vines and other things snaked around her, painfully landing on her bruises and wrapping around her face. Elsa was near kicking Kiara, ears pinned against her head. Damn, wasn't healing supposed to like, heal?

After a few moments though, the pain began to dull. Nothing healed, but the pain was minimized. The blood and gore around her eye began to clear up, leaving a wound that would fully heal over time. Elsa sighed, and relaxed, nearly tipping over to her right in the process. She had been so wound up, that now she felt like a snapped cord. She stumbled to her knees but pushed herself back up, wavering before finding her center again.

With a deep inhalation, she turned to Oxy, addressing his questions from before. She was pretty sure though by now he either bolted or was infuriated with her. "Don't- don't go start a war over this." She muttered to him. "He was looking for an appaloosa mare... You I think?" She turned to their healer. "He wanted to know the whereabouts of his children, I looked at him-." She paused, inhaling to catch her breath again. "odd apparently. Then he proceeded to attack." She murmured, looking to Oxy, knowing he wanted a name. "Krieger, Aurora Basin. It's my fault, and don't you dare get hurt because of me..." She shot him a fierce glare before trying to lighten the mood a little. "Unless i'm the one kickin' your ass." She attempted, laughing weakly.

"Talketh."

@[Seele]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Seele - 06-30-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 07-17-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Seele - 07-25-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Oxy - 07-28-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Kiara - 07-30-2014, 08:43 AM