the Rift

[OPEN] One Eye Sees- The Other Feels

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

The young roan tries to ignore everything, focusing all her energy on healing the mauled mare. Keiran moved to stand next to his bonded, wanting to lend his strength to her. Do the best you can... Father Earth is only one who can heal perfect. The words of the stallion cut deep to the little roan, and Keiran growled in protest but does not make a move to harm the ass.

Only when Elsa reveals that her attacker is none other than.... No.... Anyone but him. Any fucking stallion but him..... The brown ass looses it again, ranting and raving about it being her fault. That's when Kiara snaps. Her sanity just breaks. The change startles her bonded, he struggled to hold her together through their bond but it is useless. He feels her anger boiling over. "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT CHILDREN HE'S FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?! WELL FINE I'LL TELL YOU! MY TWINS! MY TWINS THAT HE RAPED ME TO GET! THE SAME TWINS HE CAME WALTZING INTO THE FALLS TO SEE THE DAY THEY WERE BORN WHILE ALL YOU COULD COMPLAIN ABOUT WAS THE YELLING! THAT'S THE CHILDREN THAT ASSHOLE WANTS TO SEE! SO YOU SEE THERE'S ALREADY BEEN TWO ATTACKS ON THE FALLS FROM THE BASIN BOTH BY THE SAME STALLION!" Her normally green eyes had rolled back so far that the whites were all that could be seen.

She sways for a moment, and Keiran looks at her with worry filled eyes. "As for the Basin. Fuck them.... They have hurt me my whole life in Helovia...." With that, she just drops. Her energy and stress to high to handle consciously. The memories flashed through the roans mind, from the fight for the Edge where she earned the scars across her rump, to being stolen away to the Basin and held prisoner while she watched others be tortured, to her encounter with the white beast himself and the rape.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

OOC: This is crap, but I wanted to keep the thread going. Kiara is okay, just fainted basicly

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 06-27-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Seele - 06-30-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Oxy - 07-05-2014, 12:51 AM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Kiara - 07-12-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Elsa - 07-17-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Seele - 07-25-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Oxy - 07-28-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: One Eye Sees- The Other Feels - by Kiara - 07-30-2014, 08:43 AM