the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shed no tears (Closed)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk

I can smell his scent on the wind as he approaches, and in the clear skies his painted form is not hard to distinguish. I wait for him to approach. It doesn't take him very long, but it seems like hours. Being apart from her is harder than I thought it would be. Silly, perhaps, like lovestruck teenagers, but I can't help it. I wonder if she is feeling the same was as I am now, waiting for me to return to her side. I said we would never be apart, but here I am without her. I pang of guilt fills me, but it ebbs as I realize that is mission may be faster if I am alone.

Midas does not land before me, but instead hovers in the air, his mighty wings pumping to keep him in just one spot above the ground. I feel like I should tell him to pull up a chair and have a seat, and a small grin passes over my face. I am like the rogue, difficult child, delivering my dad the news that I've gotten a girl pregnant and we're running off to get married. Close enough! Oi...

Midas! I call up to him in a deep baritone voice. A genuine smile spreads over my face; I'm pleased to see him. Of course, I wish that I had better news for him. Midas.... I start, unsure of how to tell him this news. Best to just be blunt about it. I found Africa, and I am joining her in the Throat.

Walk. Talk.
@[Midas]
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Shed no tears (Closed) - by Satanic Silk - 06-28-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Midas - 06-29-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Satanic Silk - 06-29-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Midas - 06-30-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Satanic Silk - 06-30-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Midas - 07-02-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Satanic Silk - 07-02-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Shed no tears (Closed) - by Midas - 07-03-2014, 09:51 AM