the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shed no tears (Closed)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
We touch muzzles, and the contact solidifies the feelings that are swirling inside me. He pulls back, and I do, too. I hope only that he will be content. As I hear him sigh, I hope that perhaps that is true. If I could stay here with him, I would. But I must be with her. There is no doubt in my mind that that is my true path. Were it not so, I would stay in the Falls, loyal to my brother and king. I take satisfaction in believing that he knows this is true. He knows Africa even better than I do, certainly longer. He may understand how I feel - he has loved before. Whatever his feelings, I remind myself that I will have to see him again soon and see how he is doing. Though I can see the sadness on his face, he is strong for me, like a parent encouraging his child to leave the nest. After all, I have followed Midas through the darkness and after. Now that I've found Africa, I'm striking out on my own for the first time really since I came to Helovia. I'm sure that spunky kid is still somewhere inside me, but at the moment I am much tamer, with a dollop of wisdom shoved inside my cranium. Thank goodness for Midas. Without him I would have been a loose whirlwind in this big land.

He gives me parting words of godspeed and strength. I bow my head to him one last time, respectful of the great stallion that I know and care for. Thank you Midas. His words touch me, and I take them to heart, promising myself that I will remember them and do him proud. I will see you again. Soon.

I allow for him to pass along any last farewell before spreading my wings. I take a few steps back to give myself room, and I pump the massive leather against the air. Most of it catches, with a few wisps sliding through the tatters in the material. A few seconds later, I'm secure in the air, and am heading toward the desert that I first called home. My first home. My new home. My Africa's home. My Africa.

Walk. Talk.

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Shed no tears (Closed) - by Satanic Silk - 06-28-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Midas - 06-29-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Satanic Silk - 06-29-2014, 10:57 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Midas - 06-30-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Satanic Silk - 06-30-2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Midas - 07-02-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Shed no tears - by Satanic Silk - 07-02-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Shed no tears (Closed) - by Midas - 07-03-2014, 09:51 AM