the Rift

[PRIVATE] amazing. [argen]

Aylin Posts: 89
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 :: 3
ali
Aylin
moonlight burns out all but the brightest stars
"I do not have to meet them to believe in them." Aylin answered as Argen rattled off his questions one after the other. As he became vulgar she shook her head, sighing sadly. "Everything is cut and dry for you, isn't it?" She asked. "Everything is black and white. You're so narrow minded you can't even see shades of grey." She wasn't going to lecture him because she knew that it would do no good. He refused to believe in the gods and that was his decision, but she was growing weary of him constantly attacking her because she believed in them. Part of her wished that she had never even spoken to him when she found him in the Threshold.

Her emerald eyes fell to the stallion again and she frowned as she watched him become angry. "How foolish." She thought to herself as she watched each angry flick of his tail and the way his dragon seemed to try to calm him. Was he really throwing a tantrum because she believed in something that he didn't? It took only a short time for him to begin demanding again why she believed in the gods. Her ears tilted back as he continued and insulted her intellect.

"Frankly." She said stiffly. "Its none of your business why." Aylin shook her head as she gazed at the stallion and his dragon. "Even if I did break it down and explain it to you you would refuse to understand. So why should I even waste my time on you?" Perhaps her response came out much more harsh than she had intended, but she could only take so much berating from someone who didn't even know her from a hole in the ground. "If you're quite done I'd like to be left alone." Her tone had become dismissive and she had decided that if he didn't leave her then she would go to another part of the field where she could ignore him more thoroughly.

"."

@[Argen]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
amazing. [argen] - by Aylin - 06-28-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Argen - 08-26-2014, 10:45 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Aylin - 08-26-2014, 11:04 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Argen - 09-06-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Aylin - 09-06-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Argen - 10-03-2014, 03:53 PM
RE: amazing. [argen] - by Aylin - 10-05-2014, 08:55 PM