the Rift

[OPEN] Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba
She shuffles her feet, taking in the glowering that she receives from Oxy. It doesn't phase her though, as she simply turns to give a gentle nod to the 'drunk'. Really, I would definitely call it true, and I had no clue how our Legatus got crowned. But, that didn't matter at the moment - what mattered was the new recruit possibly standing at the door.

A deadpan laugh escapes Seele's mouth as the mare assures her that she is no one's plaything. "Pfau means peacock, and since I've yet to learn your name I believe it to be fitting." A gentle snort escapes her maw before she allowed a sinister looking thing to place upon her maw - somewhere between a grimace and a grin. I seriously needed to teach her how to smirk, because this wasn't working. Maybe it even looked more like a growl? I didn't know - all I knew was it looked a bit more sinister than was actually necessary. "And good - someone who can possibly put Oxy in his place. You'll fit in well,"

There is a casual shrug along the Pfau's frame before the soils of her past were allowed to fall from her mouth. Intelligent too. Perhaps she could be of use then. Carefully, I prod Seele forward at the next few words, locking her gaze upon the Pfau's. And, as the appendage presses against the mare's chest, the grimace/grin only widens. I can tell, though, that our Legatus is not pleased. He should understand that the two daemonic mares would like to get along. Alas, perhaps he won't. He states his purpose, and asks for her name, and then Seele speaks up. "Should you have more grace then our resident Süchtige, I might be able to use you in intelligence," there is a pause as she looks her over again, "Alas, if you wish to start out assisting in the training of our troops - and of yourself - then feel free. If my offer sounds to be of any interest, we can work on the side in preparing you for what a spy might be," Her consonants harsh, sharp and definitely crisp enough to slice into something. Perfection, as I had taught her, was the only thing accepted.

Normal
Voices
"Speech"

LOLOL. Seele can't figure out how to smile, and is such a creeper ;3
SEELE
Credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
Home to Roost [Bellona, Acceptance] - by Oxy - 06-28-2014, 11:05 PM