the Rift

[PRIVATE] better run, better run

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

She slipped away under the night sky – lit up by purples, blues, pinks and greens. The illuminated dust rolls under a cheshire smiling moon, making the feathers tightly tangled in her mane glow and reflect a billion (slight exaggeration) iridescent colors. She moves away from the caves, the hot springs, Ulrik’s bronze guard and all the rest. Faces turn to watch her leave but she pays them little heed, slithering through the brambles and branches.

She aches for something, for someone. It has been that way since she’d disappeared and now she was ready to quench the thirst.

Murdock.

She set forth ahead to the frosted peaks just below the highest cliffs on this side of the Steppe. She moves far from the secret entrance of the Basin, she may ache for her winged lover (oh dear, it’s serious), but her ache will not blind her from treason. She will not dare be responsible for showing an outsider the gates, regardless of who they may be. Loyalty is not what she thinks about now though, he is all that greases the cogs of her ever turning mind at this very moment under a blanket of stars and bright colors.

She perches amongst the spiny stones looking out over part of the vastness that is the Steppe. As she expected he is not here, readily waiting for her return. She calls out, loud, cracking like thunder across the open fields of patchy frosts. This night is particularly warm in the hillocks of the Steppe. Small patches of grazing and shelter, but mostly snow and frostbitten moss spread across the rocks she waits among. She calls again, this time her whinny is drawn and followed by a repetitive nickering. She’ll do these calls several more times throughout the night before finally giving up and letting herself drift to sleep if he does not show up.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

@[Murdock]

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
better run, better run - by Chernobyl - 06-29-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: better run, better run - by Murdock - 07-01-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: better run, better run - by Chernobyl - 07-09-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: better run, better run - by Murdock - 07-13-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: better run, better run - by Chernobyl - 07-20-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: better run, better run - by Murdock - 07-31-2014, 10:34 PM