the Rift

[PRIVATE] better run, better run

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

Chernobyl

You cannot be real” his sharp voice murmurs over the wind and her chest twists into a melted pile of relief. She cannot remember a moment like this ever, not even in her dreams when she finds her sister again. Her skin becomes hot and cold at the same time; her bones feeling like swampy earth is suddenly breaking beneath her. “Oh but I am, my Murdock,” She straightens herself to face him, a smile adorning her soft black muzzle. “I am very real…” She purrs to him, advancing a few slow, dragging steps. She reaches out to him as if desperate for his touch, her lips stretching tightly to gobble him up as soon as he moved into her affectionate nuzzle. “I am here, come closer; I have pained for you ever since that last time, my Murdock.” Breathing in softly and then exhaling onto whichever part of him she manages to touch (nose, face, cheek whatever).

I doubt I will be departing again, not without you anyway.” She cannot ever promise him completely and honestly that she will stay, but she’s sure he knows that – no need to rub it in.

The Steppe is eerily quiet aside from them and their beating hearts, their entwined breathing against the bitter wind. She watches him with her dark eyes, unblinking and reflecting the solar cascade of colors waving above their heads. The mare declares she will not peel her gaze away, so steadily she keeps her promise to herself; searching his eyes for anything she can see. “I’ve just missed you so very much.” The words fall heavily from her hardened mouth, it’s not every day she feels something (or anything) for someone…

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

beh, not my bestwork, but still, i can't get enough of these friggin two xD
i'm tagging you because i took forever, sorry honey. @[Murdock]

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
better run, better run - by Chernobyl - 06-29-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: better run, better run - by Murdock - 07-01-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: better run, better run - by Chernobyl - 07-09-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: better run, better run - by Murdock - 07-13-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: better run, better run - by Chernobyl - 07-20-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: better run, better run - by Murdock - 07-31-2014, 10:34 PM