the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] Come back to you (closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

At Earth’s beckoning my crown rose from its humble tilted position. I wet my lips and lifted gaze to his mercifully cheery disposition, head bobbed and a contented nod was all that would be needed to satisfy this god’s orders. It wasn’t moments later that he started to bid me farewell, my face fell just a little—saddened as I always was that he would be trailing back into heaven and leaving me alone on this holy mound. But it wasn’t true grievance, we’d met again and I could always converse with him in prayer; he would hear cries or whispers.

“Long days and pleasant nights, father of mine.” Cranium bent down and once again tapped the gem that he had given me years ago. His peace and strength lingered for a while afterward, I didn’t rise up and leave quickly; instead I lingered in quiet worship and meditation. Enjoying the singing and sounds of my own heart beating in this beautifully silent place.

After some time, my attention turned back toward the northern hills. The mountains seemed so small, I couldn’t see them as anything more than shadows. Limbs stretched, filling with a warm gust that trailed from the ocean. I leapt from the stones, leaving noticeable golden marks that faded after my presence had vanished. Gaze shifted toward the Falls, back to a family that I’d never expected to be totally grateful for. In this moment I’d begun to mend the home sickness which had plagued me for months.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come back to you (closed) - by Midas - 06-29-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Come back to you - by God of the Earth - 06-30-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Come back to you - by Midas - 06-30-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: Come back to you - by God of the Earth - 06-30-2014, 05:44 PM
RE: Come back to you - by Midas - 07-02-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: Come back to you - by God of the Earth - 07-02-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Come back to you - by Midas - 07-03-2014, 10:07 AM