the Rift

[PRIVATE] Stitching The Pieces Together Again [Parelia]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia leaned against Ciceron enjoying ever second of his touch. This was the best the cremello mare had felt in weeks even with her lively son the silver knight was what she really longed for. Parelia did love her colt, more than most things, but Ciceron was a feather farther a head. That being said she knew she would give her life and Ciceron's to protect her baby boy. Shaking the nasty thoughts from her head she pressed her chiseled face against his warm shoulder. This was her chance, maybe her last to get him to come be a family again. Her chest felt tight like it was in a vice keeping her from breathing easily until he replied. Shaking her small head at his words the mare sighed heavily her sides heaving. ""It is my fault Ciceron. I know there is no way I can make up for what I did to all five of us." Her small ears drooped slightly as she thought back to the few weeks before she had given birth to Ilios. A sudden idea came to her mind her voice was excited, "Stay here for a second I'll be right back!" Smiling brightly she rubbed her head on him once more before cantering off. Her bright eyes gazed around carefully searching for the plant she needed to help him.

Once she found it she plucked a few leaves and head back to him. Skidding to a stop in front of him she dropped the leaves at his large hooves. Her voice was warm, "This is yarrow and it helps with bleeding. I wont take no for an answer mister." She smiled playfully up at him before adding something else, "It might sting a little ok?" Lowering her arched neck she carefully picked a few of the leaves and chewed them up grimacing at the bitter taste. Once she was sure they were nice and chewed up she moved over to his injured side and carefully spit them onto the worst parts of his bleeding wounds. Using her soft muzzle the gentle moved the pulp around trying to be as nice as possible so she wouldn't hurt him anymore. Satisfied with her work she stepped back, ""I'm no healer but my friend Brisa taught me about this plant." Moving back to his uninjured side she nuzzled against him once more.

Pulling her wings tight against her slender frame she waited on the edge of a cliff for his answer to her suggestion. Heart pounding she listened carefully taking in ever word he had to say. She waited quietly until he was completely done speaking. "Oh Ciceron, Ilios will love to see you again. I'm sure that my herd will not deny you the chance to see your son and where he is growing up. We are a peaceful herd." She hoped that her words would not be proved wrong. Silently she called for Penna, since their plan had worked it was time to take her knight home, even if just for a little. "I know why we're both here, I think we need to thank out bonded for this meeting." She smiled playfully as she moved away and turned for the World's Edge.
------------------------------

Penna sat quietly with the cat waiting and hoping it would have worked out, and by the feeling Parelia was having he could tell it was going good. Her call sent set his heart alight. He cooed happily to Kiara and playfully swiped a wing at her white striped pelt. It was time to return to their soul-mates. He took to the air flying lower ofer her head before leavign the trees calling to the cat as he went.

"Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 617 @[Ciceron]
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stitching The Pieces Together Again [Parelia] - by Parelia - 07-09-2014, 07:23 PM