the Rift

[OPEN] Iron and Wine [Joining]

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just a Dreamer in the Skies

I am stunned that the boy I thought my friend does not defend me against this intruder. Instead he seems to stare at her, as if something in her beauty made her better to look at. I have to admit I am hurt even more by this. I am not made of perfect ivory and rose gold like my dam with two sets of wings, nor am I made of dirt and darkness like my sire. They had truly been the perfect offset of each other. If only I showed that. A tiny part of me longs to slink away, and let the "adults" handle whatever business they had. The rest of my screamed to stay defend my home. Since that part spoke louder I did just that.

However before I can find a retort for the rude intruder, another arrives. She is joined by a cute little creature that is similar to Sacre's bonded, but who has more tails. I am comforted by the fact she carries the smell of the desert upon her coat like Sacre and I do. That just means she is family. I assume she is family that is, after all, we have never met. She places herself so that I am between her and Scare, which gives me confidence. "Your cruelty is not appreciated." I smirk at the unwelcome mare as if to say "You got in trouble". That soon passes as the new arrival continues to speak. "You are welcome here-" She looks at me, does this mean i'm in trouble now for protecting our home? "-so long as you bear us no ill will." Clearly she does, after all she's rude and just making herself right at home deep within our home. She doesn't belong here! I long to scream that at the top of my lungs, to kick Scare and knock the stupid look off his face while he stares.

However I do none of that. Instead I stay beside the two older herd members, listening as they talk. "If Sohalia is not here you may wait. I wonder who this Sohalia is, and if she's nice. Clearly she lives here. Maybe I will get to meet her today too. I like meeting more herd mates, I mean, family.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

@[Sacre]
Yay!!! So glad you jumped in!

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Phaedra - 06-29-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Sacre - 06-30-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Phaedra - 06-30-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Amani - 07-03-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Sacre - 07-06-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Phaedra - 07-06-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Tandavi - 07-14-2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Amani - 07-14-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: Iron and Wine [Joining] - by Sacre - 07-20-2014, 12:27 PM