the Rift

[OPEN] !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
She would meet on the other side of the Edge today. Not near her herb garden, not near any place that she generally hid in. No. She would be strong and put herself out there. After all, today was not for teaching, today was for the announcements of the classes which would be taught and which the healers under the protection of the Moon would be required to attend. Should they wish to be able to help their herd they had to know specific things, and so they would be taught.

Ruske had spoken of knowing first aid fairly well - having been a medic out on the battlefield and consistently healing wounded soldiers. Perhaps he would be willing to teach a first aid class for those nurses here who had yet to be graced with their own powers of healing. A gentle bob of her head meant that she agreed with that appointment for that class before she threw her cranium to the sky where Valiance was circling. Go grab our healers, Res commanded, and with a puff of smoke from his own maw he leapt to the sky once more and took off around the Edge to gather everyone who might possibly have the position of a healer in these ranks.

And then, she allowed her voice to actually fall from her lips. "Aly, darling, come here please!" she does not say why, because it was better to be quiet about things until she was near. There was no need to shout about the meeting and possibly scare those around her. So, she would wait for Valiance to retrieve her healers and for Alysanne to join the fellow doctor so that they could decide what meetings they would be holding.

Today… today would be good.

@[Alysanne] first please then others. You have 1 week from when Alysanne posts in order to get your post in or you have no chance at being eligible to move up to a more skilled rank. Thank you!
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting] - by Resplendence - 06-30-2014, 07:37 PM