the Rift

[OPEN] !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

It was during her nap that the call came. She was hip to chest with Ktulu, the mare's neck comfortably resting over her hips, and her own cheek pressed to the Constrictor's flank. Eyelids fluttered, only to sink back into silent slumber. Aodaun was the only one awake and alert, as he often was when his bonded slipped into unconsciousness. It was the crimson dragon that caught his lime eyes, and though he was reluctant to awaken the slumbering Poisoner, he knew she would be more upset to have slept past a meeting that required her. Reaching out with gentle, urging fingers of consciousness into her mind, he roused her from her sleep. Glistening lavender eyes peered out at him, framed by long ebony lashes as she blinked slowly at her bonded. Sighing, warm and sweet against her mate's skin, she gently shook herself until Ktulu removed herself from her frame. "The Doctors need me," she explained softly. Turning towards the call, she left a lingering touch upon her mate's cheek before calling Aodaun to her heel and setting off towards the meeting.

Shaking the sleep from her limbs with a light jog, she was one of the last to arrive from her reasonably certain guessing. It didn't bother her, she would be late to every meeting if it meant a few more minutes sleeping with her beloved in peaceful silence. Aodaun snorted softly, staring at one of the younger mares who seemed about ready to jump out of her skin, as if she were wary of all those at the meeting. Lakota rolled her eyes to herself and strode gracefully to the front where her little kitten was waiting with Alysanne. "Hello again, kitten," she cooed, smiling lightly as she cocked a hip and let her tresses curl around her ankle.

BABIES!

Lakota managed to conceal her jerk of surprise at Aodaun's outburst in her head, turning to let her gaze fall upon Brisa's babies. Her heart soared and her smile brightened considerably as she tried to restrain herself from running over. She at least managed a walk. "Brisa, they're beautiful! I saw them at the meeting...oh, you'll simply have to let me watch over them some time!" She gushed quietly, trying to hide the fact that Lakota the Poisoner actually had a soft spot for foals. It was simply blasphemous. She had a reputation to uphold! She lowered her tiara to the twins, smiling gently, orange clay beads clicking an entrancing melody as her mane shifted. "What are your names, little ones? I'm Lakota." Careful not to draw attention to herself. It was a meeting after all, and business would likely occur sooner rather than later.

Wash the poison from my skin, show me how to be whole again
Image Credits
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting] - by Lakota - 07-09-2014, 09:03 PM