the Rift

[OPEN] !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

As the others slowly arrived one by one the grey realized that they had a lot more healers than she had expected. It was good to see so many that shared the same interest in helping others and caring for them. It gave her a warm sense that she was a part of something for a change, she had knowledge that not everyone knew about, her and her friends were in a way special and depending who you talked to they were also talented! While the feeling was normally one that you would get to experience as a yearling she had lived a rather deprived childhood, maybe that just proved she was younger than she felt with her twins tagging along with her. Might not look it but it was the feeling that counted and she was thoroughly enjoying it.

Ruske was the next to arrive offering her kind words and a smile as he greeted everyone. Smiling in response she nodded in acknowledgement grateful for his kindness, while she had only met him one other time she was beginning to like him more each time they spoke. She could see him potentially becoming a good friend with time. The mare that arrived next was quite stunning, a stranger still but she seemed a little skittish and horrified perhaps? A little strange but she knew nothing of the mare to judge her behaviour so she just smiled warmly as her eyes met hers for a brief moment. The next face was thankfully one that she recognized and was happy to see here with them, Lakota was a wonderful girl and had always been so kind. Wickering softly to greet her a smile lit up her face as she listened to the compliment that she offered her babies. " Thank you! Feel free to watch them whenever you would like, Ktulu and you are more than welcome to come visit them anytime." She commented softly gazing back to where Aeolus and Levex were slowly moving towards Lakota in curiosity.

Both colts were getting much braver than they were to where they would actually approach others now instead of hiding behind her. Reaching out her muzzle to them she lipped at their short forelocks affectionately chuckling as they tried to avoid it with a shake of their heads. "My name Aeolus." Surprised by his response she smiled in approval as Aeolus started to become more comfortable with Lakota. Flicking his short tail playfully he turned back with his bright blue eyes shining, to his brother as if to say well come on what are you waiting for. "Levex." He finally commented shyly looking up to them with two toned orbs.

Looking up to the rest to be sure that she had not missed anything two other bodies had appeared, one familiar and one strange. As Res started to speak she listened as she explained the reason she had called them all here and what she had in mind. Res had mentioned the classes before so this was no surprise to the grey it was actually a good idea for everyone. " I can help however I can." She commented lightly trying to think of what she might be able to contribute. Well she could possibly teach others about some of the different combination herbs good for healing and poultices, they would be of use to warriors. It might be harder for her to take on teaching a class unless she was able to find a babysitter for her two munchkins. They were pretty good but classes would take more time than they would likely stay patient for, unless she could try and get them to help her in some kind of demonstration to occupy their time. This would take some planning for sure.

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: All •• NOTES: Brisa can teach a class or two if needed for perhaps the combo herbs and poultices? ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting] - by Brisa - 07-21-2014, 02:53 PM