[OPEN] !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting]

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark

you're gone and
i gotta stay high
— all the time

staying towards the back of the gathered healers, she remains with lips sealed. eyes flicker, jumping from equine to equine, few familiar faces found in the crowd. in a sea of strangers, she bobs her head gently, eyes bounding to resplendence as she speaks, speaking of skilled ranks and teaching classes. gentle flickers of interest in lilac eyes, auds reaching forth and lips parting to offer her own words. "i... i can offer services. classes—" hesitant to continue she flicks back an ear. "i can faintly recall potions, poultices, and some herds and uses—" voice fades, swept away in the wind to naught but a faint murmur.

she sinks back, looking at the laced mare with her brows swept up. she had begun to fret, afraid of being judged or mocked, afraid to be shot down by those gathered around her. remaining behind everyone, she searches the crowd, taking note of the faces she runs across.

a white mare and her children are gathered before her, transparent bodice shifting away from them, cautious violet eyes befalling the children. a young doe of brown and white accompanied by a red lizard that perches upon her quarters, looking out across the gathered with fire in his eyes. she shies away from his gaze, ears falling back. the dark stallion had already been recognized, spotted and avoided. she shifted her gaze from him, laying eyes upon the winged mare of night and day, snow and storm. wings of white laid out upon her barrel, beautiful and graceful.

the youthful beaut had a fascination with those who held wings, who could soar through the skies, touch the heavens and yet return to the world below. she did not understand why they returned time and time again to the surface of the earth, where they walk among those earth bound. if she was granted flight, she would not waste her gift, she would never let her hooves touch down upon the ground, never would she tie herself down to the earth. she would stay in the clouds, tuck herself away into the heavens and become an angel.

THANKS AVEY

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! If You Gave Me a Chance [Mandatory Healer Meeting] - by Ayelet - 07-27-2014, 11:02 PM