the Rift

[OPEN] Tick Tock.

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK the ENGINEER

Ulrik was vaguely aware something was going on, but not until he turned around and walked toward the caves in the back did he realize the gravity of the situation. The God of the Spark, the very being he gave him the ability to make machines, stood, speaking to Illynx and Zikar-sin. The Engineer nodded to both of them before catching the tail end of the God's demands. What he asked for was fair and made perfect sense to the student of physics. Magic for magic. Even steven.

Kirchoff was, for once, silent, looking up at the god with awe in his wolfish face, and he bowed low to the god. Ulrik followed suit, inclining his head low and letting his beard brush against the coat of his lower foreleg. When he stood again, he waited for Illynx to ask her questions and considered his own response. He was of the inner circle, he thought. He was a crafter, of higher rank. He served the herd with both the magic granted by the god and given to him by the god for personal use.

The Engineer took a step forward once Illynx was finished speaking and nodded to her politely, telling her that everything would be fine. She was a beautiful mare and strong, and his eyes caught on the gold filaments of her orbs for a moment, serving as a wonderful distraction. Finally, he cleared his throat and regarded the god with his usual, straight-forward attitude.

"Farenjer and myself made the tent, so I think it only fair that one of us offers our magic to complete what we desire," he said, the graveled and brutal tones of his voice unbiased and fair. "I serve the herd well with my ability to make machines, and I keep the borders safe. My request is that you preserve this ability for the safety and well being of us all. However, I can offer you what I learned. My machines can be assimilated with the living, biological system, and I wish to give this to you in trade for what the herd needs."

Ulrik bowed his head to the god again. "Your choice is what I will follow. Only you command the spark which breathes life into the glorious creations and sentinels at our gates."

Credits: Image by LyrebirdBlue @ DA

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Tick Tock. - by God of the Spark - 06-30-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Zikar-Sin - 07-02-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Tick Tock. - by God of the Spark - 07-02-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Zikar-Sin - 07-03-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Illynx - 07-03-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Tick Tock. - by God of the Spark - 07-07-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Zikar-Sin - 07-14-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Illynx - 07-25-2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Ulrik - 07-25-2014, 03:48 PM