the Rift

[OPEN] Tick Tock.

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Spark

Illynx was quick to offer possibilities to the God's request. He liked that about her. The bond between companion and bonded...well that was certainly interesting. Did she realize the implications of what she asked? That the companion would surely die, if such a magic was taken away? Likely she did not. Though the concept was an interesting one... The God mulled over the idea in his distant mind, trying to determine if in fact this would swing the boon in their favor - if the magic offered was too strong for what it was they asked in return: in short, if he would owe them.

That...wasn't something he particularly enjoyed the thought of.

Just as he was about to speak, a third entered the group. This one he did like, although he was somewhat disappointed that it was in fact Ulrik who had arrived, and not the others. You see, the God had been casually watching the time streams of the Basin inhabitants. Not too closely (spoilers, after all), but just enough to have seen something quite interesting. The image he had seen was murky at best, indicating that the security of that future was hostile and fleeting. He had watched Ulrik create an artificial eye at first...and then a heart next. Both had wondrous effects (or disastrous, depending on how one viewed morality), and now neither would be a reality. If Ulrik gave his magic now, then he would not have it in the future. The stream would be gone.

But, that was his decision. Besides - more interesting things were to come for Ulrik. The God had seen it. Alas - spoilers....

"I accept, Ulrik." The God replied with a wry smile. "Your tent shall have the magic you desire."

The God paused, looking thoughtfully at Ulrik. His gaze sparked with amusement, as he seemed to be rolling around an idea on the tip of his tongue. "Should you wish to regain your ability Engineer, do not bother with my sister or brother. See me. We shall work out another even steven deal." He spoke, plucking the phrase from Ulrik's mind, and liking how it sounded.
"Good day to you, Illynx. And you-" Shifting his saturated gaze to Sin, his smile faded ominously. "I shall be back for you. Try to come a little faster this time, yes?"

Image Credits
FOXX

Messages In This Thread
Tick Tock. - by God of the Spark - 06-30-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Zikar-Sin - 07-02-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Tick Tock. - by God of the Spark - 07-02-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Zikar-Sin - 07-03-2014, 11:32 AM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Illynx - 07-03-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Tick Tock. - by God of the Spark - 07-07-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Zikar-Sin - 07-14-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Illynx - 07-25-2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Tick Tock. - by Ulrik - 07-25-2014, 03:48 PM