the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gathering Payment

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!

Parelia smiled warmly as she worked beside her friend; their swollen sides brushing every so often. A small gasp escapes her mouth as the foal growing within her kicked against something that should not be kicked. Grumbling she kicked softly at her belly, anger was the last thing on her mind, but it was pretty aggravated. How was it something that was going to love and would be so cute be so darn annoying? Sighing she turned to look at her silver companion as she spoke. Her kind voice bubbled forth again, "I'm sure there will be lots of support within the edge. I'm sure Alysanne would help you with anything you need. I know I don't live there with you, but I you can always come see me if you need anything." She smiled encouragingly and flicked her long teal streaked tail towards Brisa's rump trying to lighten the mood. Her honey gaze followed Brisa's eyes towards their small pile. "I'm not really sure how much he was wanting, but I think it would be nice to make it worth it for Dragomir." The mare really wasn't all that sure, but she wanted enough to make it worth his time and effort, as well as theirs.

Parelia stuck to her side smiling all the while, even overly heavy the mare was still really enjoying herself. This was the most fun she had experienced in quite a while. Harks pricked forward she gazed around happily enjoying every second of this. Looking over all of the plants and grasses she wondered curiously which one they were hunting now. Parelia penguin waddled as quickly as she could after the silver female. Sniffing she drew in the tangy scent categorizing it with the name, yarrow, and the sight of the leaves. Shifting closer to the plant she began plucking carefully at the leaves much like Brisa was doing and depositing them with the rest. The taste was just as bitter and tangy as the smell sending a small shiver through her cremello body. "Yuck they taste terrible!" She licked her chops a few times smacking her lips.

"Talking" ’Thinking’
Words: 354
OOC: @[Brisa] I agree! I think that should be enough for them to gather =] You're welcome to join the thread with her and Dragomir <3 We can keep this going too lol. She can still show her more herbs
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 06-30-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-04-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-06-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-06-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-07-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-07-2014, 08:50 PM