the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gathering Payment

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It was hard for the grey to imagine what things might be like when the inevitable finally happened. Whenever she had pictured babies there had always been a distinct separation between herself and the children. Almost as if she was watching over the scene without actually being there yet feeling everything one would assume came along with the territory. That was someone else's life that she was looking down upon, never had she pictured herself in the mother's hooves instead of her idealist picture perfect mare. It was frightening when she thought about it as her ideal family had always consisted of a mother, father and child. How could she manage on her own to withhold those ideals of what a family should be?

A soft sigh escaped her as she managed to lose herself in the task of gathering the needed herbs. It wasn't until her friend spoke that she managed to pull herself back out of her thoughts. Forcing a small smile she cocked one ear towards the paint making sure that she didn't let her mind slip away again. "I'm sure your right but I can't help but worry about things. My mother was killed when I was young so I really don't know what to expect. The Edge has been my first home since then and I just feel kinda lost when it comes to figuring out how to be a mother." Her words came softly as her concerns slowly let themselves be known. Perhaps Parelia might be able to give her a few things that all mothers should know as when it came to the so called mothering gene she seemed to have failed to inherit it.

Feeding off her friend's contagious good mood and positive outlooks on life she couldn't help but smirk as the soft tassels grazed her flank. Conversing with another was definitely better than talking to yourself or letting your thoughts drown you, a pleasant change regardless the way you looked at it. Amusement brushed across her as she looked up to see Parelia smacking her lips thanks to the taste of the yarrow. She had done something similar the first time she had tried to handle the plant only she had been trying to drown the taste with water at the time. "Well I never asked you to eat it." She joked playfully chucking aloud as she tossed the final leaves into their pile as she drew her head up once more.

TAGS: @[Parelia]
NOTES: Sure sounds good, did you want Dragomir to post first and then Brisa join it?

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 06-30-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-04-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-06-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-06-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-07-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-07-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-08-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-11-2014, 10:32 PM