the Rift

[OPEN] Earning my place

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
The day had been a glorious one for the beast. He strode proudly into the Basin's lands a single blue feather hanging from his mouth. A few miles back he had left massive dinner sized hoof marks across the ground, but they were not the normal imprints in soft Earth. The trail had been made in blood. The monstrous stallion usually had more white to his pelt than he did on this day. He had taught a young mare a lesson in manners, and taken a prize for his teaching skills. The feather was his, as well as his child's ticket into the herd. An evil rumbling laugh sounded from the cavernous chest, he had broken the mare, not killed, but mangled. Now she would understand what it was like to be half blind, except, she had a hole were her pretty orb had been. This was the price for mocking his own weakness as well at taunting him.

Once he was well within the lands of his people the stallion stopped. He wanted to scream to show off how triumphant he had been to show he really was worth something to the unicorn's that lived here. Instead Krieger stood still and silently his eyes out over the water taking in the shimmering light. He would soon bathe the girl's blood from his hide, but not yet. He was enjoying his cloak of good fortune. He was glad to have been able to use at least some of his skills, since he had held back so long.

"Devil's Tongue"'Horrific Thoughts'
Words: 257

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
Earning my place - by Krieger - 06-30-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-02-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Krieger - 07-04-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-04-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Krieger - 07-08-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-20-2014, 06:53 PM