the Rift

[OPEN] Earning my place

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
The alabaster and scarlet stallion watched the almost dainty golden boy with growing dislike. He was clearly not all that pleased with what Krieger had managed to do, if he didn't like it the male could leave. As the silence stretched he grew tired of the male and waiting for him to speak of something. Carefully the Beast lowered his head slowly searching for a rock that would hold his prize in place. He scoffed at many tiny pebbles before grasping a large flat rock in his whiskery grasp. Turning his massive dagger mounted cranium he carefully lowered it onto the pretty blue feather. He had to admit that the feather was pretty, even if the mare he had taken it from had been an annoying little wench. With his head still lowered he turned his bright sunflower up towards the stallion allowing his blood caked red mane to fall over his clouded yellow eye before straightening up. In his mind it had been a clear threat almost daring the smaller male to touch his trophy.

He cast one last look upon the male before moving his powerfully muscled body towards the water. He knew it would be cold and welcomed the chilly water. He strode slowly into the water, easing his hulking frame into the icy water so he wouldn't be in shock. Moving into the liquid he moved in a semicircle so he was facing the stud again. Something told him the male was not to be trusted, maybe it was his lack of scars or the way he seemed to think to much before he spoke. Krieger could all but feel himself becoming cleaner as the water swirled around his body. It had been amazing to get gory, but it was also nice to be clean again. He lowered his bloody muzzle towards the water taking a large breath of air before lowering his nose into the water to allow the dried blood to re-wet itself so he could rub it off easier. Once he was starting need another breath he reached for his massive leg and rubbing it carefully clean. Pulling his muzzle from the chilly water he snorted any extra water from his nostrils before sucking greedily at the brisk air.

Once he was sure his white fur was white again he strode easily from the water. His rear leg was cramping slightly but he ignored the mild pain barely registering it, all same he flexed it behind him pushing the tight for a second before pulling his leg back under him. Water streamed from his belly and legs flooding the pebbly beach before it trickled back to it's home. The male's voice drew his attention back to him. He waited his patience wearing thin with the silence. He dipped his head at the praise, but it seemed empty to him. His own thunderous voice rumbled forth in a slightly menacing tone, "No it would not end well for one of us." He smirked slightly at the thought of tearing through the pretty golden hide. His single visible eye narrowed slightly and he spoke again, "Tell me, why a male such of your scar-less stature would want to know such a gruesome story?" He waited quietly before answering the question simply, "She was to big for her wings, and noisy." The Beast put extra emphasis on the last word smirking still as he waited once more for the reply.

"Devil's Tongue" 'Horrific Thoughts'
Words: 574 @[Thranduil]

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Messages In This Thread
Earning my place - by Krieger - 06-30-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-02-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Krieger - 07-04-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-04-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Krieger - 07-08-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-20-2014, 06:53 PM