the Rift

[OPEN] Earning my place

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It’s never any fun when everyone is too much like you. No, when others see your game it tends to take away the fun of getting something. So as the white and crimson mountain rolls his eyes over the golden, there is a growing dislike which is rather mutual. As the creature busied himself with washing his coat the cat-like tail flicked back and forth at his hocks. The twin horned always enjoyed a good challenge, healthy exercise for his mind to twist and curve, but this was becoming more than that. There was more tension here than the situation warranted, and once more it was directed at the golden. He could see it with the unease at which the spiral horned brute protected the feather prize. Sharp, harsh, and threatening? Damn. This was harsh. The gold acted as if he did not catch it though. Letting the scalding water hit the wall around his castle. No burns here.

Questions had been asked though. There was still a chance to catch this beast even with such a lovely relationship developing between them. In fact, with his harshness, and high headed physical superiority the golden felt there was even more cause for it. He maybe a couple of hands shorter, but the Spanish gold did not take threats well. You won’t see him puff up. He won’t toss them back. No, he’ll smile and then possibly forget he had a knife in his hand as he hugs you good-bye. So as that white and red oaf smirks down at the twin horned he continues to smile, only you’ll see the corners of his lips twist and grow. Chest chuckles slightly. Oh look what a funny joke you made. Hilarious. You’re just so fucking funny.

Turns out he knew nothing of the golden. The white mountain is just as single track minded as them all. Though he is, the gold admitted, more dangerous. “Some wounds and battles don’t leave physical scars.” Oh that voice was smooth. The gold held back any tones of ‘drop dead’. It took a grand amount of hidden effort though. “Besides, my coat should not tell my philosophies nor should it conclude to having sensitive ears.” Now it was his turn smirk. The blood tassled beast let slip though that the girl had simply been noisy. Gold dusted eyes spark momentarily in a heated pace. Was that a threat? The gold sure hoped it was. Ever the more reason to bring this beast’s world crashing down. Oh he’ll show you that size isn’t everything.

Now where did that pleasant conversation go? To the brute’s answer the gold merely continues to smile. Add this in, no more breaks in conversation. Those didn’t seem to add up very well. “You’re so kind to show her, her place.” Now let me show you yours. Oh but where were we? More questions on that poor dear and her lost feather had not taken them to a particularly happy moment of conversation. So moving on… “Besides that bit of exercise though, how are you Krieger?” The smile never ceasing.

OOC :: So so, sorry for the ridiculously long wait.
"speech"
@[Krieger]

Are your pushing?
Are you testing?
You'll ending up finding,
Your own hid burning.
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Earning my place - by Krieger - 06-30-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-02-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Krieger - 07-04-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-04-2014, 10:01 PM
RE: Earning my place - by Krieger - 07-08-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Earning my place - by Thranduil - 07-20-2014, 06:53 PM