the Rift

[OPEN] those hardest to love need it most {joining}

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
Hotaru

Spending so much time in the Northern areas of Helovia, the dwindling cold of Tallsun on the Basin's climate was more than bearable for the strawberry femme outside the borders. All that accompanied her was the howling of the wind down the winding path she'd come from, a solemn backing to the song she'd weaved for whomever deigned her worthy of their time for acceptance. It could be anyone who came to receive her, though she knew regardless she'd search out Deodat. She wasn't going to conceal his child from him. They hadn't sworn anything to one another, and Hotaru wasn't one to cherish or desire that sort of loyalty anyways. They were far better as...dare she even call herself a friend of his? They were rather similar, and enjoyed the company of the other, but friendship was perhaps a stretch between the two of them. Whether Deodat wanted to take part in raising his foal, Hotaru would raise it with all the love and strength she could impart on them.

Irony, or perhaps fate, was on her side that evening. A familiar form came bounding towards her, canine and pale as the snowy tundra surrounding her. Familiar barking was erupting from the tiny form, and Hotaru greeted her with the same laughter as their first meeting. The pup was pawing at her legs continuously, hopping up to meet her, and Hotaru amused her by dropping her head and blowing softly to warm her face with her breath. "Well hello, beautiful," she laughed, glad to find that Odette was just as energetic and endearing as she remembered. It had been a while since they had last met, after all. She had grown.

And if Odette was present that meant her bonded was not far behind. Sure enough as Hotaru lifted her gaze, sparkling with mirth and delight at a familiar face- canine though it may be- a bloody form was advancing on the horizon. She was not nearly as dashing in comparison with her swollen belly, but she was glowing with health and joy, and she would never be cursed with physical lackings in appearance. He seemed pleasantly surprised and sincerely happy to see her, and Hotaru greeted it with a warm smile. It was nice, to be received so kindly, and by one she knew. "It was definitely just as hard as I recall," she laughed, remembering the winding path and the well-hidden entrance that had made her travels more treacherous than she'd anticipated. d'Artagnan's directions had not failed her in the end, however, and so she stood in one piece before the Nightshade's cousin.

His flirtatiousness was well-received, a sultry smile curling pale lips. "Is that so? Lucky you that I arrived, then," she crooned, winking back. They both seemed to be aware that she was there to stay, permanently. It had been discussed last time they'd met, the invitation extended by the stallion before her, and she fully intended to take him up on it. "And I can probably keep it away, if you intend to keep me as you said," she chuckled softly. It was in no way an indication of any relationship, merely a restatement of previous conversation, and her face hopefully conveyed that well.

Image Credit
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: those hardest to love need it most {joining} - by Hotaru - 07-06-2014, 11:23 PM