the Rift

[OPEN] Your Beating Heart[Acceptance]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

A new day, a new chance to explore away from Momma. I have been under her gaze and protection since I was born, and it's growing more and more annoying as time passes. I am growing fast, already bigger than I was at my birth. My horn is growing to, and a slight pink tint, the same pink that graces my frame around the big white patch is becoming clear. My Momma says there is no denying who my sire is, which makes me proud. I've onl;y seen him twice. Once, the day I was born. The second time being the big herd meeting that happened not to long ago.

So after I drained Momma of her milk supply for a little while, I set off to find him. I miss him and his pup. I can't seem to remember her name, only that she is white and fluffy and I want one just like her someday... Or maybe something even better. Who knows what my future will hold. All I know is I am a princess. At least in my mind. Not just any princess, but I want to be a warrior princess. Momma told me that Daddy is a Corporal, which is like second in command of the soldiers. I want to be one too one day, or better yet, first in command!

There is time for all of that later however. Momma has also been trying to teach me to speak. So far, to her frustration I keep messing up the words. I however am smarter than she thinks. I know the words, I just mess them up to make her mad. It's fun to make Momma mad since she's so annoying to me.

For now I find myself wandering the edge, curious about the world beyond the Basin. I find myself heading to where I think the entrance and exit is, only to get a very big surprise... There are four already gathered here, one I know is a herd leader. The other two I'm not sure of... But the last one my eyes blueish eyes set on is my Daddy. I should care more as to who is around, but I don't. With my tiara held high, I prance right over to my Daddy. When I am closer to his side, I finally say my very first word. "Daddy." Yep, I'm his daughter. I will be just like him one day.

"talk talk talk"

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Déodat - 07-01-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Liriope - 07-01-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Roland - 07-01-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Deimos - 07-02-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Mirabella - 07-03-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Sialia - 07-03-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Déodat - 07-07-2014, 01:47 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Liriope - 07-07-2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Deimos - 07-09-2014, 08:47 AM