Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont soothe your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive...

One more word and your wont survive.

I remember when I was a newcomer. I guess, it could have been considered terrifying. After all, others where arriving to meet you, to judge you. Who was this new creature, and how can we get her to break?

But, I stood tall, strong in the cold. Even during the summer, the chill was extreme. I am working my way to the sentinel. I had seen three of my fellow herd mates heading in that direction. Deimos was one of them. Terrifying Deimos. Paranoid Deimos. Handsome Deimos. But, I had only met the lord once. I did not know him. The lady? Different story. Illynx had my favor. She was not so... Well. Interesting. Lets stick with that.

Not that Illynx wasn't interesting. I wouldn't like her if she wasn't. I am a fairly disinterested creature after all. Unless your a gorgeous man. Like some of the stallions I had met. Like that ice king, who's true name is still unknown to me. But, his given name lingers. Liam. Mine lingers too. Aleshia. I feel a shiver course throughout my body.

Okay, no more thinking about that. Other than I would inquire Illynx later on the identity of that stallion. If anyone would know, she would. I wouldn't ask Deimos though. Not him. I didn't trust him like I did Illynx. Though her tongue was silver, and her words had hidden meanings, Deimos seemed like he acted on aggression, as if he could attack at any moment. It was certainly intimidating.

A red stallion and a foal had also gone the direction Deimos had. The red stallion was smaller, and the foal looked vaguely familiar. Like someone I knew. But at the same time I didn't. But I did not linger on it, as I came around the Sentinal. Even now the machine was magnificent. Our Engineer was very talented. Kudo's to him.

After I tore my gaze from the sentinal, I got a chance to look at the others around me. Deimos, obviously. A painted bay stallion, the red stallion, who's name was Roland apparently, the painted filly, and the new comer. She was a bay color, and pretty, in a way. I watched, my black form stark against the white. I listened, Deimos responding in his gruff way. The filly, calling out to her father, the blood bay paint.

I suppose it is my turn. "Welcome. I am Sialia, A soldier for the Aurora Basin." I dip my head, respectfully to the mare. But not low enough to be submissive. The ranks above me earned that privilege.

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Déodat - 07-01-2014, 01:45 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Liriope - 07-01-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Roland - 07-01-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Deimos - 07-02-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Mirabella - 07-03-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Sialia - 07-03-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Your Beating Heart[Acceptance] - by Déodat - 07-07-2014, 01:47 AM