the Rift

seeking the gold [mirage, open]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit

The stallion acknowledged her, though he was still guarded, still mistrusting of her. She could understand why, but only from the perspective of a stranger thinking she knew another stranger. To her, he was guarded because he was afraid of the unknown, but his showing up here proved that he was willing to learn, that he had potential. A multitude of things could have led him to be afraid of the unknown - she reflected on the interaction she observed with his pompous brother, the alabaster steed Shamsiel. Oh, how the mare longed to know more of this stallion!

But she knew her devious ways would not work on him, she knew that it would take a different technique entirely to ease the discomfort he felt around the new, terrifying world that engulfed him. She welcomed the challenge.

"This Forest can hide many things, Lelial." She says kindly, quietly amused that they had learned each others names by listening to words dropped from others' lips. Hers had been divulged by Onni, his by his brother. "I would like to know your reason for seeking out its depths." She stated clearly, knowing that it was unlikely for him to fold to her will this early on. If anything, she respected him for that, respected his secrets, his privacy; of anything in this world, he was entitled to those. She nodded, acknowledging his rights to his privacy, making it clear that she did not wish to force it from his lips.

"My kin call me their WeyrLeader. We offer protection to whomever requires it; and in return we are protected." Though sunlight filtered down from above, the shadows did obscure her vision, the thickness of the canopy truly creating a barrier from the Sun's almighty light. Mirage stepped closer, to better view the stallion with her deep, knowing, golden gaze.

"Before we go any further, I would like to know one thing; do you come here to be protected, or to offer your protection?" Or do you come seeking both?

sxc.hu

Messages In This Thread
seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-24-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 08-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-26-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-04-2012, 07:27 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-07-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Muriel - 09-08-2012, 01:07 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Vikram - 09-08-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-10-2012, 09:30 PM