the Rift

seeking the gold [mirage, open]

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit

"You jump to conclusions, Lelial."

The mare pointed out, inwardly exasperated, but outwardly showing nothing but dry knowledge, fact without emotion. That she held his curiosity was good to know, it had been the little shadow's aim all along, to stimulate a yearning for knowledge so strong that he even sought her out. She had controlled his actions without him even being aware.

"I did not ask you here." Once again her dry toned informed him, pointing out a clear truth - Mirage had neither asked the stallion to come here nor had she forced him to come here. She had laid a seed of information in his crown, and he had used it in the manner her saw fit - to seek her out and help that seed to grow.

"You came here seeking gold, Lelial. But I think you seek something more. Until you know what it is you seek, how will you know whether you have found it?" Probing eyes narrowed upon him, the question burning with a million possible different answers. He grew angry at her, assuming so much, assuming that she wanted him solely for her own reasons. Perhaps that would have held truth in the past, but this little mare was a different creature entirely to the one that first crossed the Threshold of Helovia.

"To answer your question, no, I do not desire protection; rest assured I am more than capable of providing that for myself." A glint of amusement might have flickered behind her eyes, many things amused her about that particular statement. That the stallion thought she needed protection, and thought himself worthy enough of providing it? Oh, to have her mate step through the trees and stand by her side now.

"Remember stallion, I asked too if you required protection. Trees and forests are handy to hide one's shadow within, but they do little to alter the footsteps of one's future path."

sxc.hu

Messages In This Thread
seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-24-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 08-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-26-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-04-2012, 07:27 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-07-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Muriel - 09-08-2012, 01:07 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Vikram - 09-08-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-10-2012, 09:30 PM