the Rift

seeking the gold [mirage, open]

Muriel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

image by pinksherbet @ flickr.com</style>

Wings of pink and white soar through the air, cutting the clouds and making them dance. Her feathers sing the air, and there is a faint whisper that dances along behind the mare coated in pink and gold. How long had she been looking for him? The mare did not know, but she kept pushing her wings, her luck, until finally she began to spiral downward, barely catching herself in time to pull up on her four wings to slow the descent, only to crash into some thinned branches of the forest. She lands with an almost crash, more of a slunk of her knees as her long tail drapes the ground in lines of gold and magenta. She looks around with bright purple eyes, ears twitching atop her skull in the darkened light of the forest.

Then, she hears him. Did you ask me here only because you desire protection? She was certain that it was Leliel. She would know his voice if he was half alive, sleeping - always. Regaining her poise, the light pink girl folds her wings and takes off at a canter, her hooves digging into the terrain, multicolored mane waving behind her like a girlish banner. The feminine voice accompanying Leliel's was not registered, not until the tall mare skids past the shadowy form of Mirage and straight for the blue gllinted body of her true love. "Leliel!" she squeals with delight, coming to an abrupt stop beside him, and swinging around at the tail end of Mirages words to be standing parallel to the stallion, facing the same direction. A glance with catty attitude from beneath golden eyelashes is thrown toward Mirage, deadly yet still very, very beautiful. Face of brilliant structure and pale poise looks up toward the familiar stallion, a smile pulled across her now coquettish lips as she moves her muzzle in to touch his likely disgruntled face.

Oh, how she loved him.

A shoulder turns closer toward the black stallion, purple eyes locking onto his own eyes of blue even as she tries to weasel his way even further to his side. "I missed you so much! Why did you leave Janat? Your parents are terribly worried!" She exclaims, glancing back at Mirage only to give her an impudent look before turning her eyes innocently back toward Leliel. "Next time you should tell me where you're going silly. It took me forever to find you." She turns an abrupt glance from behind locks of gold and magenta toward Mirage.

"I'm Muriel, Leliel's girlfriend. Please don't assume that you know him, okay?"
""

MURIEL</style>
 i tried to make the words become a kingdom to your soul.</style>
Muriel is up for adoption.

Messages In This Thread
seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-24-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 08-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-26-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-04-2012, 07:27 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-07-2012, 11:12 PM