the Rift

seeking the gold [mirage, open]

Leliel Posts: 55
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 9
ali

LELIEL</style>
 Art by Blu</style>

The mare was condescending and it did not sit well with the black and blue stallion. He had left his home because of the abusive ways that the elders and his own family treated him and the condescending ways they spoke to him. He would not stand for the same treatment in a place that he had run to in hopes of being free. "I came here because of you." Leliel repeated. "You planted the seed of curiosity. Why did you do it?" She wasn't going to be the only one asking questions if he could help it.

There was a sudden squeal of his name that made the stallion visibly cringe. Why? Why, when he had traveled so far from Janat had she been able to find him? Why had Shamsiel been able to find him? Did the gods really dislike him so? Were the elders right about him being so hated? He gritted his teeth as the mare pushed her muzzle against his face. He wanted to snap at her that he had not asked for her to touch him nor had he said she was allowed to.

A second arrived on the scene, this one a stallion of bronze that looked nothing like any pegasus he had ever seen in his homeland before. "Be quiet, Muriel." He said to the mare as Mirage spoke again followed by the dragon stallion. Their words, again, did not sit well with the stallion. "I require no protection other than my own, mare." He replied cooly.

"What?!" His head turned to Muriel, his blue eyes a tad wider. "You are not." She was not his girlfriend. She never had ever been his girlfriend and as far as he was concerned she never would be. Ears laid back against his head as he caught the stallion introducing himself as Mirage's mate. Yes, he took it as a dig and it only fueled his dislike of the situation the black mare had put him in when she whispered in his ear.

NIGHT FALLS AND I'M ALONE.</style>

Messages In This Thread
seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-24-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 08-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 08-26-2012, 09:51 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-04-2012, 07:27 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-07-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-07-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Muriel - 09-08-2012, 01:07 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Vikram - 09-08-2012, 01:35 AM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Leliel - 09-08-2012, 11:53 PM
RE: seeking the gold [mirage, open] - by Mirage - 09-10-2012, 09:30 PM